The Council for Community Enrichment, Incorporated (CCE) believes that the dream of a college education should be a reality for anyone willing to work to achieve it. Awarding post-secondary scholarships to students who are actively involved in community service while maintaining high academic standards is a guiding principle of CCE. In partnership with Tau Pi Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. ®, we have awarded over $150,000 in scholarships to high school senors in DeKalb County since our inception.
The following criteria will be used to award scholarships:
- Applicant has maintained a "B” average or better throughout their high school career, including first semester of senior year
- Applicant must have demonstrated leadership ability in the school and community
- Applicant must have participated in community service projects
- Applicant is planning to attend an accredited college, university, or post-secondary institution in pursuit of a degree upon high school graduation
- Applicant must be available for an interview with the Scholarship Committee
TO APPLY to receieve a scholarship, download and complete the documents(3) in the folder below. Application packets must be mailed by the postmark deadline, March 18, 2019 to:
ATTN: The Council for Community Enrichment Inc.
Scholarship Committee c/o Dr. Micole Atkins Talley
P.O. Box 8
Stone Mountain, GA 30086