The Council for Community Enrichment, Inc., in conjunction with Tau Pi Omega Chapter, will award college scholarships to deserving seniors, who exemplify academic excellence, strong leadership, and community involvement. We have awarded over $200,000 dollars in scholarships to deserving students.
The following criteria will be used to award the scholarships:
• Applicant has maintained a "B” average or better throughout their high school career, including the first semester of senior year
• Applicant must have demonstrated leadership ability in the school and community
• Applicant must have participated in community service projects
• Applicant is planning to attend an accredited college, university, or post-secondary institution in pursuit of a degree upon high school graduation
• Applicant must be available for an interview with the scholarship committee on a date to be determined, if he/she advances to Phase II in the process.
Applications, checklists, and photo release forms will be enclosed for distribution to eligible students.
NOTE: Scholarship documents can be printed and emailed or preferably completed electronically using your browser or a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and emailed to the email address listed below.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Karen Douglas at (919) 599-0551 or email at email@example.com.
Scholarship applications are now available